Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Morning Sunlight

There are certain things you just can't prepare how to react to; it's not stuff you are taught in school or the homestead... nobody could have prepared me for being lifted out of my house into a stretcher and rushed into Boston, even had I known it was coming prior. I recall that on my way out, the morning summer sun shone into my own half shut tired eyes, it met my gaze straightforward. I saw something beautiful when it did, it was as though hope had taken on a physical form, and it was speaking to me in the gentlest of ways. The morning sunlight, in all its flamboyance, was there to tell me it would all be okay, no matter what happened from that point forward. The morning sunlight, so it seems, entranced me into its spell and captured my soul...it was something sublime...

No comments:

Post a Comment