Friday, July 13, 2012


Unlike the vast majority of patients with this condition, I was diagnosed with KTS at birth. Many of my other KTS colleagues have had to endure misdiagnoses' and/or several years of not understanding the medical reason in which why what was happening to them, was, well, happening to them.

I cannot imagine the terror of not knowing what is wrong on such a large scale. In fact, just thinking about it causes me to cringe.

Take a look at the photograph below and then tell me it isn't utterly heart-wrenching. To make matters worse, this little girl is undiagnosed as her family is too poor to seek medical attention. Hopefully, their new found publicity will assist in getting her the funds in which she so desperately needs.



Here is where I found her story. I can only hope this beautiful girl gets the answers and medical treatment she so rightfully deserves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment