Sunday, July 22, 2012


This coming weekend, I have the pleasure and honor of speaking at the biannual KT conference in Minnesota! There will be an array of people there, from patients to patients families along with doctors and other supporters. Admittedly, I am so nervous to speak in front of such an amazing and intellectual audience but I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to.

Aside from that, I will get to meet so many of my beautiful KTS family members in person – it is going to feel so surreal! Over the past three years, I have come to form such intimate and special relationships with so many people who face the same or similar emotional/physical issues I do on a daily basis. They are who inspires me to keep moving when I feel stuck in a rut. Without them, I honestly do not know how I would survive. I cannot believe the day is almost here for me to meet everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment