Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey everyone,
hope that you and your family had an enjoyable holiday (to those of you whom may celebrate). Seeing as I was almost in the hospital for XMas this year I tried not to take them for granted, even though I felt fatigued. But even though I wasn't in the hospital, I cannot seem to erase the memory of all the sick people (primarily children) I have come across through my years as an inpatient. I don't know why life can be so incredibly cruel, but I know there are children there who will not walk out of those hospital doors again, & that literally sickens me.

Please, pray for them and any others combating serious illnesses.
Sometimes, I feel silly for ever complaining about my medical state as I truly am more blessed than most. It pains me that not everyone is so lucky. - A

No comments:

Post a Comment