Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hey all,
I'm infected again; for those of you who aren't all too familiar with KTS, cellulitis infections can be a somewhat common occurrence for its patients.
Last night before bed, I started to feel a pain in my left (aka KTS impacted) thigh. It wasn't horrific enough to do anything about it at that moment in time, so I decided to sleep and see what the morning had to bring. When I woke up, the pain was extremely tender and I knew had to take some course of action. So, I called my mom at work and we went from there.

Systemically, I was not far advanced at all which has kept me out of the hospital for this evening at the very least. I am starting oral dosage Avelox 400 mg daily and seeing how that impacts the area overnight.
For now I am just incredibly sore and fatigued, so all I can do is just sit here and await for my body to repair itself in due time.

I feel too sore to take pictures right now, but I will update tomorrow with some.

Peace and love (always),
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment