Sunday, February 24, 2013

Truth





Sometimes, in the past (secretly), I used to feel like I didn't measure up to anyone or anything because of my physical abnormalities. Don't even get me started on talking to guys, I felt like I wasn't worthy. & When I would talk to a guy (back when my KTS was much less prominent and not very noticeable when wearing jeans), I felt like they wouldn't talk to me anymore if they knew my secret. I don't want anyone to ever secretly feel this way either, because it's not true. If you were born with a physical abnormality, you are just as pretty and good as someone else because of it. Even though it can be extremely difficult to embrace a body that may cause you a great deal of tenderness, know that no shame should be associated with how your body looks. Let that soak in, because society will tell you otherwise. However, I was born beautiful, and you were, too #noshame - A


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm 17 now almost 18 and I was also born with Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome that covers my whole leg and I've never seen anyone else with the same kind of problem that I have and I literally just found our what it's called and it feels so nice to know that I am not the only one with a leg like this! Thank you for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all love and respect to you my friend . may god give you courage and happiness

    ReplyDelete