Friday, January 11, 2013

Hi everyone,
I got so much positive feedback on my last post and wanted to express my sincere gratitude. It's such a priveledge to live in an age in which I have this kind of platform in order to raise awareness for Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome. Social media is truly such a blessing, especially for us KT Patients since there are so few of us in the world. For those of you who don't know, we have literally been named one of the rarest diseases by some medical outlets (Yes, we are an extremely rare breed!).

I am taking this time to continue to recover from my cellulitis infection before I go back to college full-time. My infection is getting better as opposed to worse so I am very fortunate the 400 mg/daily of Avelox has worked wonders yet again! I hope you all are well! - A


No comments:

Post a Comment