Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Still inpatient - brief description and pictures

I could hardly believe the words in which I was hearing; it takes a lot these days to shock me in terms of my Klippel. However, I was not expecting Dr. Alomari to say that there was nothing else he could due to temporarily make my foot/ankle feel better... At last, we had finally reached the much-dreaded point in which debulking would be required in order to gain some relief. At current, my foot feels in good shape as I am inpatient and on a slew of pain medicines. However, looks wise, it is incredibly swollen and red. I talked to the amazing Dr. Spencer first thing this morning (she came by my room) and instantaneously noticed the brilliant yellow hue of her dress, along with her fabulous shoes and handbag. I swear, that woman always has the most impeccable belongings in terms of fashion whether or not that is shoes, clothes, or the handbag accompanying her on any given day!

Anyway, as far as the ankle is concerned, she seems pretty confident in terms of being able to successfully debulk it. Although we cannot guarantee that the debulking with rid my foot and ankle of the relentless pain i've been enduring, it is our best shot at current. I am currently working with physical therapy and psych. To help with ome current issues.

I will type more later – at current, I am on a great deal of oxycontin, along with Oxycodone and xanax so I apologize if my writing is hard to understand...my head feels all fuzzy. Below are pictures of me in the past few days an inpatient(I’ve been here since Thursday). Will write more soon! - Arianna

P.S. - This is only 1 of the issues in which I am inpatient for. I will write more about what the other one is soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment