Thursday, October 3, 2013

ATTENTION, THOSE WITH VASCULAR ANOMALIES!

A couple of years ago at the KT Conference in Minnesota, I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely young woman named Taylor. Taylor was at the conference supporting her boyfriend, Michael, with KTS.

Here is what she recently posted on a KTS group:
Hello everyone! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Taylor and I'm Michael Papa's girlfriend. I'm a senior psychology major this year at Cazenovia College in central New York. Two years ago, at the KT support group meeting, I met some of the most amazing, inspiring, and kind people I have ever met. So amazing that each one of you has inspired me to do my senior capstone research in relation to the psychological factors associated with each condition. It would mean the world to me if everyone participated in this survey so I can complete my research and continue to spread the word about vascular anomalies and to gain knowledge in further psychological treatment options. This survey is completely anonymous and should only be completed by those possessing a vascular anomaly. Thank you so much for your participation, each day I am inspired by every single one of you and would appreciate this more than anything. To further my knowledge on this subject will only gravitate me more towards the helping profession. Thank you so much!

Further psychological treatment is so imperative for those of us dealing with KTS and other vascular anomalies, so please help make a better future for those born with this condition and take the survey! I did, and it was easy and not very time consuming. Plus, it helped me realize a lot of my feelings in regards to my KTS and how it has impacted my life course thus far.

Click here to take the survey!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment