Saturday, September 22, 2012


A couple of days ago, I woke up with a cellulitis infection, albeit a very tame one. By tame, I mean there were no systematic symptoms and very little pain. The redness, however, was undeniably that of a typical cellulitis infection for me.

I am sure the pain and systematic symptoms would have followed soon thereafter had my mom not called a doctor of mine right away; he prescribed me Avelox 400 MG per day (typical dosage in situations akin to these). I got the medicine in me shortly after and was able to continue my day as usual, which included school.

The two pictures below were taken at different times.
The first is when I woke up in the morning, and the second is shortly after I got home several hours later in the day.
The lighting in these are inconsistent (and one was taken with a cellphone) but it progressed from a purplish-red to that of a pinker-red.

& As for right now? I'm doing great.


No comments:

Post a Comment