Friday, March 21, 2014

And then She turned 23

The 19th of March was my birthday! It was an awfully special day for me as I got to celebrate with some of my family who has been there for me through it all! These are the people who have been by my hospital bed throughout my entire life, and the ones who've repeatedly held my hand as I maneuvered around in the dark trying ever so desperately to find a ray of light... they helped guide me to that better place and for that I am eternally grateful. So, my birthday is really not about me whatsoever; it is about the people who have gotten me to this age and given me the opportunity to thrive despite life's difficulties. If I could, I would buy each and every single one of them a present, as they truly deserve it! Although, it is impossible to pay back those who have given you the immaculate gift of life. For now, expressing my sincerest gratitude will just have to suffice! Below are some pictures from the night of my birthday. - Arianna






No comments:

Post a Comment