Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Went to two different appointments today - I'm good.

Iron level is adequate due to daily pill supplements.
Am good to stay on Meloxicam 15 mg a day which has helped a lot with my chronic pain. In fact, I credit it with allowing me to have somewhat of a normal life back (mainly going to school).

The one thing I hate is when they ask about all of the pills in which I am on - of course this is vital information for their records, but I still feel insecure about all of the mental health medication in which I am on. Even though said doctors always maintain a poker face, I am scared that inside, they are judging me. Like I said, it's my own insecurity and not based upon actual happenings, so I'll just leave it at that.

For now, though, things are going beautifully with this lovely leg of mine & I am very fortunate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment