Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Just my thigh area ( : The scar you see is from a debulking procedure I had done an extremely long time ago.

A side of my KTS anyone has really seen. Those lumpy raised areas extend from my upper thigh all  up and over my left buttock. This makes sitting painful; I usually have these legions worked on every couple of years. I am currently coming up to "that time" again, but I have been doing so well KTS wise that I am reluctant to go back to the hospital - for anything (as if that even needed to be said).


Sometimes I take the rarity of my body for granted. I am just so used to it that its appearance on a day-to-day basis just doesn't faze me. Only when I take pictures, however, do I really focus on the unique design and features that inhibit this portion of my body. It is something seldom seen, and I am happy to share : )



Arianna


No comments:

Post a Comment