Sunday, November 4, 2012


Hey all. So just a couple of quick things I would like to say.

  1. Congrats to Adam and Jessica Cole; they just got married yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting them both at the KT Conference this summer, and one would be hard-pressed to find souls as kind. Some of you may know Adam from the KT Foundation; he does a ton of work for it! Click here to visit the official site and here to visit the facebook page.
  2. Thanks to those who have sent pictures in – I am extremely pleased with how well that page is coming together. A couple of more people have recently sent pictures in that I have yet to post but will within the next couple of days – I apologize, right now is an extremely hectic time at school (about a month out from the end of the semester)
  3. Last but not least (how cliché am I), please check out a friend as well as KT patient's art page here – and be sure to click like (which will be a no-brainer once you lay eyes on her exquisite work). Besides being an amazing artist, she also does some work in which proceeds go towards helping those with KT.   

No comments:

Post a Comment