Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In Addition to the Last Post...

I want to add a note to the last post I did, in which I claimed I had an easier time dealing with my KTS than my mental disorders.

1) I was born into Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome. I have not known life without it, and while it has progressed over the years, I am always going to be accustomed to some variation of it.
2) Depression was something in which I did not experience until my late teens. I've dealt with a moderate level of anxiety the entirety of my life but it did not get extreme until my late teens as well. Therefore, when I say dealing with these mental disorders are more difficult than dealing with my KTS, I must acknowledge that these disorders onset have been more recent in some respects. I have not had as much time to cope, and perhaps over time I will not find these disorders to be so fatiguing in my daily life within the future.

I took some pictures on Easter and was surprised to see how good my KTS looked within them. See for yourself below. - A



No comments:

Post a Comment