Monday, April 15, 2013

AWARENESS NEEDED

Earlier today, the KT Foundation posted the following as their status:

"Doctors' lack of knowledge leads to KT patient frustration too often. Share this story. Share this page. Get involved. We shouldn't hear stories like these in 2013.

'I'm so sick of doctors not understanding my KT and teaching them about it. Every time I even say "I have KTS"
and explain it to them..I get that look..like..whaaaaa?? Then while I'm explaining I get the next look like "oh" and then the tears start falling down my face. I'm so sick of explaining. Plus I'm pregnant and now it's even more complicated. When will doctors learn about this?'"
Photo courtesy of KT Foundation
Thank you to the KT Foundation for all in which you are doing to garner awareness for this rare condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment