Friday, April 12, 2013


So tomorrow is probably the day I get to go home! I was being treated as though I had sepsis because of how severe my symptoms presented in the emergency room. I've been hospitalized several times in the past for cellulitis, but I cannot say that any two of my infections have been exactly the same. This was definitely one of my worser ones, but I am responding beautifully to the antibiotics I've been on. I am on oral Avelox now, but I was on IV Avelox and IV Vancomycin for the past three days.

I always get slightly wary when the doctors take me off the IV after just a couple of days or so because of my troubled past with oral antibiotics. Avelox usually does the trick though. Systemically I am doing much better and my pain is at a minimum. I will write more soon, hope you all are well. - A

This was taken with my lousy blackberry camera and does not depict the redness well.
It was more of a Crayola red than that of a purplish hue.

Once all the tyenol was in me in the emergency room and they had begun to stabilize me!

Dr. Ari's in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment