Sunday, January 12, 2014

THIS is why Americans Go Broke (One of my MANY Hospital Bills)





THIS is why people in the United States go broke. THIS is the insurance bill Children's Hospital Boston sent my house. The real kicker? THIS is AFTER my insurance has paid their part of the bill. The hospital has called numerous times now looking for their money. This bill stems from a vital procedure I had to have done over the summer stemming from my KTS. I have been hospitalized a multitude of times since then, so I am sure the bills will keep on coming. My parents have gone through this the entirety of my life in regards to their medical bills. Where does the hospital expect us to get this kind of money from? Mind you, I was only there in sum five days. I can hardly wait to see what my sixteen day stay comes in at. Since this particular bill, I've been hospitalized several more times.

When I was younger, my parent's spent their life savings on these bills. Now, after all the bills they have endured, they know better than to give into the hospital and are not scared to tell them to go kick rocks.


This is so unfair that ANYONE has to deal with this. Something needs to change, I just don't know how to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment