Sunday, December 2, 2012

My leg has been getting these terrible "headaches" these past couple of days. What do I mean by that? Well, basically the bottom portion of my leg feels similar to that of the pain in your head during a headache - except that it is, of course, in my leg. My pain medicine is not doing anything to alleviate it at all which is frustrating. I think this is occurring because the temperature has dropped from cold to way colder - it's New England and December, so it's to be expected.

Two more weeks and I am finished with my last semester of sophomore year; I will then be considered a junior in college. To be honest, I have loathed this term and academically found it to be really challenging (which hasn't typically been the case with me in previous ones). That combined with tackling my anxiety and depression issues made me want to pull my hair out strand by strand. I was able to get through it because of my support system and the fact that I was willing to open up to people when I felt as though I was struggling emotionally.

Always keep a support system by your side; they can help you work through even what seems like the most stressful of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment