Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage post

From my old blog KT Fabulous

I decided to include this one because I am about ready to return to my collegiate studies in less than a month. Sometimes, I get so caught up in the stress of my studies that I forget to slow down a little. Re-reading this just made me remember how important it is to find that right daily balance as the fall semester approaches.

"Strike A Balance"
Hey all! Not too much to report at current – but I am still beginning to work on some projects in which I will be very excited to share with you guys in the near future. Spiritually, I am in a good place right now and am very excited that by this time next year I will be back in school and working on my academics. These next few months should be rather busying ones in which time flies quickly. I anticipate that as far as emotional discomfort due to “boredom” is concerned, the worst is behind me. 
I genuinely believe that people living with a medical condition need to find a daily routine in which works for them. Personally, I have experienced two ends of the spectrum – being too busy and not being busy enough. I found that neither of them was quite right for me on a day to day basis, and am hoping that over time I will find just the right balance as far as how I conduct my living on a routine basis. Not only were the two extremes not right for me, but nor were they healthy physically or mentally. I look forward to moving at a pace that provides me with mental satisfaction and allows me to be physically active without overdoing it. - Arianna

No comments:

Post a Comment