Wednesday, August 15, 2012


I was extremely happy that my doctors got to attend the KTS meeting and speak; I always spoke highly of them to my friends, but it is a whole other thing for them to actually hear them speak for themselves.
More and more I see KTS patients gravitating towards Children's Hospital Boston; I am always confident they will be in amazing hands.

As far as my KTS, I am healthy and in a good place; no clots or infections in sight. I have a pain medication that works beautifully on most days. I have bleeding, but not a severe amount.

Perhaps my biggest KT hindrance at the moment is finding pants that fit both legs. I know a lot of us struggle with this; it can make shopping so utterly frustrating. However, is that is my biggest issue at the moment, I recognize that I am doing pretty damn well.

Smooth sailing ahead, at least for now.

( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment