Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Check Out MY New Facebook Page

Hey all! If you are wondering where I have been, I have started a Community Page on Facebook about my struggle with Klippel and mental illness. I LOVE blogging immensely and am not giving up on it by any means - rather this is just a new platform for me to have some fun with as I have been blogging for several years now.

So please feel free to check out my page and like it ( : xoxo - Ari

https://www.facebook.com/Ariannasbeautifullife

I will be updating on here within due time... for now, however, I am just having fun experimenting with the Facebook page a bit. Don't worry though, as I still have heaps of stories filled with trials, tribulations, and happiness that I look forward to sharing on here. 

Sending you all so much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment