Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm writing this from the emergency room at CHB because of cellulitis. Systemically, I am nothing like my last infection (thankfully). I actually "discovered" this infection while in the shower...I look and all of a sudden I see a red area on the lower portion of my leg. 10 minutes later, still there. Shower stopped. & Well, that's basically how/why I am here.

The ER was so busy when we first got here!

 Supposedly a room is ready in 10NW so we should be leaving the emergency room soon. Everyone has been so nice and I love not having to explain what KTS is (like some of my other KTS colleagues). I feel for my colleagues who have to try to explain their condition while getting better simultaneously.... I don't know how they do it. I will not be here long because of how calm in nature this infection is. Hope you all are well. - A

P.S. They are expanding the emergency room area here to include more rooms (finally)!

No comments:

Post a Comment