Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hey everyone,
I am currently writing this while absolutely exhausted; it is nearly 2 am and I am still studying for a major test I have to be up for in the morning. I have so much schoolwork to do in these next couple of days I don't even know where to begin! Since I was hospitalized about three weeks ago and missed two weeks of school, I have been completely overwhelmed by the work I have missed.

Still, I want to say that school is utterly important and that while nights like these absolutely suck, THEY ARE IMPORTANT. I always advocate that anyone who is physically able to do so does some form of school so they have their degree and thus more career options in the future. Juggling KTS, depression, anxiety is hard work, that much I cannot deny. But, in the end all, I believe it will be worth it.

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment