Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Physical Therapy

Hey everyone. So there has been no improvement in my foot yet; therefore, it has been determined the clyndamycin antibiotic is not working. In the meantime, I am being kept comfortable with a heavy dosage of pain medicine. Today, I started physical therapy. Even with the pain medicine in effect, I am having a hard time walking on my foot and therefore I need to be taught effective methods for maneuvering my way around until the foot starts to heal. The physical therapist came in and basically just taught me how to use the walker from my bed to the bathroom. It is extremely simple; just move the walker, take a step with your left foot, and then your right one follows. Below is a picture of me in progress with the physical therapist. - A


No comments:

Post a Comment