Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Obviously I cannot speak for everyone with this condition, but Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome loves to play tricks on me on a constant basis! Sometimes an area will feel sore, and I cannot tell if it warrants seeking medical attention or not. This happens a lot to me with blood clots (except for those that make it so I can't stand or walk!) as I am not always sure if I should let it run its course or seek out treatment for blood thinners such as Lovenox. Do not even get me started on infections...an area can have a massive red area and be sore and progress downwards in no time. Other times, an assumed infection will start to pop up and just go away, and soon enough it will be as though it was never there to begin with! This is of course a blessing, but the mind games in which this condition plays with me can just be so utterly exhausting.

Any of you experience something similar?

We are always told to pay attention to what our body is trying to tell us, unfortunately it is not always a black or white situation!


No comments:

Post a Comment