Thursday, October 18, 2012


I am currently feeling a momentous amount of pain because I was heedless and let myself run out of pain medicine for the past few days, which for me is Meloxicam 15mg. I called CHB pain management a couple of hours ago and am waiting eagerly for them to get back to me, but for the time being I am stuck in bed feeling the burning/throbbing sensations. I was unable to sleep last night because of the pain, and had to skip class this morning as walking was, well, a challenge. When my pain level is this elevated, I have a hard time focusing on anything else as the pain consumes my mind. & to think this all could have been prevented had I not been so lax. I always seem to forget how bad the pain (prior to finding a pain med. that worked) really was until I am off the Meloxicam for a day or more. Note to others: Be wiser than I am and don't allow yourself to run out of your pain medication prior to getting the prescription refilled.

1 comment: