Saturday, April 5, 2014

Just a Quick Hello

I really have a great deal of subject matter in which I need to write about on here; currently, I am in the process of assembling these posts and making sure they convey my story in the most truthful of means possible. So, please be patient with me as I assure you I will not be abandoning this blog anytime soon. Aside from writing on here, I write for myself in a diary on my computer. The keyboard is my playing arena; after all, I was never able to participate in sports! ; ) In all seriousness though, writing is so incredibly cathartic for me (as I know it is for so many others, too) and the fact that my writings can offer support to others is so incredibly humbling.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Will write soon,

Arianna


No comments:

Post a Comment