Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hello, Gorgeous

Today is a rather beautiful day; the birds chirp in unison and the sky consists of a pale baby blue color sans clouds in the sky. I have little pain, and appear to be the picture of health. I have emotional hardships and chronic pain, but all that aside I cannot help but appreciate the normalcy of this lovely Sunday. Often, so many of you read about my stresses and physical obstacles pertaining to this condition, but it's important to know the tides can turn. Dr. Alomari always used to tell me that things will eventually get better. I don't know about anyone else, but I would certainly consider this a vast improvement seeing as I have been out of the hospital for a month and a half... I would be naïve to think that things will stay this way forever with such a finicky condition, that much I am aware. However, to appreciate a good moment in the midst of it while happening is everything. It is absolutely everything.




- Arianna

No comments:

Post a Comment