Sunday, December 7, 2014

Welcome to The Holidays

Hi there, everyone!
It's that time of year again, isn't it?
Only I cannot remember even a mere speck of time from this season last year - I was inpatient at the hospital. This year I am home - which means I am free- depending upon how you interpret that word. Things around me have been crumbling in terms of my foot and some other lovely Klippel areas.

I am due to get debulked on January 26th.

So, while being home for the holidays is a sweet desert of the finest taste, it comes with some restraints. I do not want to get debulked - but it is time to get the deed done. I will be in the most capable of hands, Dr. Spencer of the Vascular Anomalies Team. If you have ever met her, then you know there is no other way to describe her than, well, fierce as hell. And yes, I mean that in the best way possible.

Oh and guess what? I have a niece - my first ever! - due this May. If that is not motivation to get the surgery done and over with, I don't know what is. Talk soon! - AH


No comments:

Post a Comment