Monday, February 10, 2014

Picture from before Surgery

Hi my loves! I apologize as I have not been writing on here as often as I am accustomed to - I keep trying to write, and then seem to lose direction in my scripts; it seems as though I am going through somewhat of a massive writing blockage at the moment. I attribute this to how much I currently have going on medically and emotionally. Although I have been out of the hospital for almost a month now, I am still dealing with a great deal in regards to my KTS and the emotional residue that accompanies it. Because I am in the midst of dealing with the chaos, I do not quite know what to make of it just yet. Basically, for me to analyze the situation in words is extremely tough to do at present; I am still adjusting myself and do not know what to make of it.

In the meantime, though, I have a picture to share with you guys. This is a picture of me getting wheeled into surgery approximately three weeks ago while I was inpatient for a cellulitis infection. Dr. Alomari spearheaded the procedure - perhaps that is why I look so incredibly content and, well, unfazed by what is about to happen. Aside from the fact that it was a rather simplistic procedure, I trust this particular professional with my life immensely. The four leaf clover in which I am holding was a gift from my dear friend Jeni who had visited the night before. I appreciate her more than she even could know! - A


No comments:

Post a Comment