Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not too long ago, I did a post featuring Carla Sosenko, an extremely talented memoir writer who has KTS. She did an amazing article on dating with KTS that was featured in Marie Claire, and ever since then she has been one of my role models. To read that post and for the link to her full article on dating with KTS, click here.


To my delight, Carla has just written another memoir entitled 
"Absolute Transparency, or Love in the Time of Google" 
She speaks about KTS some more, and at one point writes:
‎"Living with K-T is nothing if not a balancing act: say too little, I feel like a fraud; say too much, I am vulnerable." 
I genuinely couldn't have put it better myself.

Well done, Carla! The KTS community is so incredibly fortunate to have you!
Here is the link to her new article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment